|Do's & Don'ts
- Please use the school diary to
communicate with the class teacher and check regularly the
diary for Home-work, class work and any other information
given by the teachers.
- Please check and sign the
weekly test copies and Assessment test copies.
- Please collect your ward's
progress report personally on the specified dates.
- Please ensure that your ward
comes to school regularly and is punctual. No absence will be
permitted without a leave application. Late comers will not be
allowed to sit in the class.
- Please make sure that both
parents attend the Parent-Teacher meet.
- We look forward to your
co-operation and assistance in the development of the school.
- Please do not walk into the
classrooms and talk to the teachers when the classes are on.
- Please do not send your ward
if they are suffering from any infectious disease.
- Please do not send money or
any valuable articles with the students.
- Please do not insist to meet
your ward when it is not a visiting day.
- Do not send them with mobile
phones to School.
- Do not allow your wards to
come to school on Two-wheelers.